Thursday, 3 July 2014

How to Make Your Home a Rocking Party Den

TGIF! Friday evenings are always so long awaited. And this weekend is extra special. 

Why you ask? 

Because this weekend the ‘F’ means so much more. Friday-Fun-Friends-Football Fever. The FIFA World Cup Quarter finals are here and the heat is on. So I decided to have a game night this Friday at my place to get everyone chilled!

But easier said than done. If my gang is to land up at my place I have some arrangements to make first. Number one on that list of course being – Clean up the house!

The colour palette for entertainment is Tan and Bronze!


I have a comfortable living room with a cozy entertainment area which opens out to a balcony. My TV is encircled by a snug six-seater sofa which ensures that everyone gets a good view. 

The coffee table at the center is a no-frill dark mahogany beauty which serves its purpose best – get laden with finger food and drinks, and is the right size so as to be easily reachable no matter where one might choose to sit on the sofa. Hence, no fighting for the best seat!

What if too many people turn up? Well, nothing to worry. I have stocked up on some Fab Woven Jute Pebbleyard Stools to make room for everybody! 


And at half-time, why look at silly ads when you can pump up the beat with some live music. The Guitar sits rights by the television. And my crazy friends need no coaxing.

We have a simple arrangement. I plate up the food and my friends get their own drinks, each having their own favourites. But then they all know who the cocktail mixer is in the group!


So it’s inevitable that the bar corner be set up good with my compact Fab Home Fredo Table so that I can keep the fun flowing all evening and in this case into the night. 

And if the game goes in the wrong direction, there’s the hookah to smoke things up!

Well, here's to a smashing friday ahead, Cheers and Cheerio. See ya at the party!


This post is a part of FAB TGIF Contest.



2 comments:

  1. My 'Beauty With Brain' daughter,when have you grown up so much and soooooooo soon? I'm looking forward to reach Hyderabad and relax in your comfortable nicely decorated living room. I'm so proud of you my dear. I look up to you to look at you,pun intended .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you momma! Waiting eagerly to see you here :)

      Delete